Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts affection ages angels Antichrist apostle appears beauty beginning benevolence bring brought called carried cause chap Christ Christian church coming communication concerning considered consists continued creation creature David desire destroyed destruction divine earth enemies eternal evident excellent exercise expression extraordinary fall Father give given glorious glory God's gospel grace greater greatest hand happiness head heart Heathen heaven holy infinite instance Israel Jesus Jews kind king kingdom land light Lord manifest manner means mind moral nature never object observed particular pass perfect persons prayer prepare promised prophecy prophets providence reason redemption regard religion remarkable represented respect scripture seek seems sense soul speak Spirit spoken success suffered suppose things thou tion true ultimate universal unto virtue wherein whole wonderful worship
483. oldal - Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; Blow upon my garden, That the spices thereof may flow out.
443. oldal - For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles ; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of Hosts.
470. oldal - And in this mountain shall the Lord of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow , of wines on the lees well refined.
323. oldal - Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples : and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
50. oldal - Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: 5 To whom be glory for ever and ever.
547. oldal - And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; We have waited for him, and he will save us: This is the Lord ; we have waited for him , We will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.
398. oldal - And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
578. oldal - Hereby know ye the Spirit of God : every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God : and every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God...
283. oldal - Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.
185. oldal - Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousand of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.