Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acceptable according admit altar ancient answer Apostle appears argument Baptism benefits blessed blood of Christ body and blood bread called chapter Christ Christian Church clear coming commemoration common communion Compare Conf consecration considered corporis corpus covenant Cyril death Divine doctrine drink eating edit effect elements Eucharist express faith Fathers feast federal flesh follows gifts give given Gospel grace hand holy interpreted John justly kind learned looked Lord Lord's material mean memorial ment mentioned mystical nature noted notion objection oblation observe offered partakers particular Paul persons plain prayer present proper properly quæ quod reason receiving remission repentance respect Sacr Sacrament sacrifice Scripture sense signified signs sins speaks spiritual Supper supposed symbols thing thought tion true understood union whole wine worthy και
72. oldal - Surely He hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows ! He was wounded for our transgressions ; He was bruised for our iniquities : the chastisement of our peace was upon Him ; And with His stripes we are healed.
145. oldal - Epistle. 1 Cor. x. 1. BRETHREN, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; and were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud, and in the sea; and did all eat the same spiritual meat, and did all drink the same spiritual drink; (for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them; and that Rock was CHRIST.) But with many of them GOD was not well pleased ; for they were overthrown in the wilderness.
69. oldal - And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the Lord's law may be in thy mouth : for with a strong hand hath the Lord brought thee out of Egypt.
402. oldal - And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.
77. oldal - For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us...
45. oldal - And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them : and they all drank of it. And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new Testament, which is shed for many. Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God, And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives.
47. oldal - Then led they Jesus from Caiaphas unto the hall of judgment: and it was early; and they themselves went not into the judgment hall, lest they should be defiled; but that they might eat the passover.
45. oldal - And he said, Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him, The Master saith, My time is at hand ; I will keep the passover at thy house with my disciples.