Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Causes and Evils of Contentions: Unveiled in Letters to Christians (Classic ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
accuse adopted apostles appear articles of faith assume become believe benevolent Bible brethren brother called cause censorious judging censure character Christ Christian Brethren Christians church command common condemn conduct conscience contention correct course creed death different sects disciples dissent divine doctrine effect enemies error of opinion evil example excite expressed fact false Father feelings formed give Gospel ground heart heaven Hence humility importance impute influence inquiries Jesus Jews judge kingdom language LETTER light Lord manner meaning Messiah mind ministers moral natural observe occasion occur party Paul perhaps persecuted persons pharisees possess practice prayer precepts present principle professed proof question reason received regard relation religion religious remarkable reproach respecting result Scripture sense speak spirit standard strife supposed teachers things thou true truth understanding unto views wickedness words writings
21. oldal - He that believeth on him is not condemned : but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
46. oldal - I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel ; which is not another ; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
74. oldal - Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law : but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge. 12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy : who art thou that judgest another?
117. oldal - Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him...
70. oldal - Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up : for God is able to make him stand.
118. oldal - Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any : even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
81. oldal - I know him," and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
105. oldal - And JESUS called a little child unto him, .and set him in the midst of them, and said, ' Verily I say unto you, Except ' ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall ' not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
80. oldal - The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.