Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept according acknowledge appear behold believe blessed blood body bring brought called cast cause character Christ Christian church confession consider cross death desire died divine duty earth effects enemies enter eternal fact faith Father fear feel flesh follow forgive friends give glory God's grace guilt hand hath hear heart heaven High Holy Ghost Holy Spirit hope human humble Jesus Jesus Christ join justice language light live look Lord means mercy mind nature ness never offer once ourselves pass peace perfect praise pray prayer PREACHED present promise raised receive remember repentance returning revealed righteousness Sabbath Saviour Scripture seek SERMON sight sinner sins soul speaks stands suffered sure thee things thou throne tion true truth turn unto voice walk whole worship
113. oldal - Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth ? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
70. oldal - For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities ; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
104. oldal - And I will establish my covenant with thee; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord : that thou mayest remember, and be confounded, and never open thy mouth any more because of thy shame, when I am pacified toward thee for all that thou hast done, saith the Lord God.
152. oldal - Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day and prayed and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.
117. oldal - A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour ? and if I be a master, where is my fear ? saith the Lord of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name.
79. oldal - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God ? Be not deceived : neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
26. oldal - The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, Before his works of old. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, Or ever the earth was. When there were no depths, I was brought forth ; When there were no fountains abounding with water. Before the mountains were settled, Before the hills was I brought forth...
178. oldal - And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God, and fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks : and he was a Samaritan.
78. oldal - ... and thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, " This is the way, walk ye in it," when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
73. oldal - God : and, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. For John truly baptized with water, but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.