Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
actions affection appear beauty becauſe body character confider continued court death defire divine duty equally eyes fame fays fell fent feveral fhall fhould fight fince fome foon force foul ftill fuch fure give given grace hand head hear heart himſelf honour hope ITALY kind king lady laft late learning leave letter living look Lord manner means mind moft moſt muſt myſelf nature never obferve once original Oxford paffion particular perfon poet prefent prince proper reaſon received religion ſhall ſhe STUDENT thee themſelves theſe thing thofe thoſe thou thought thro tion true truth Univerſity uſe virtue whofe whole wife young
88. oldal - The face of the Lord is against them that do evil, To cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
143. oldal - So vast is art, so narrow human wit : Not only bounded to peculiar arts, But oft' in those confin'd to single parts.
140. oldal - Shew some token upon me for good, that they who hate me may see it, and be ashamed : because thou, Lord, hast holpen me, and comforted me. PSALM 87. Fundamenta ejus. HER foundations are upon the holy hills : the Lord loveth the gates of Sion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.
366. oldal - And thus still doing, thus he pass'd along. Duch. Alas ! poor Richard ! where rides he the while ? York. As in a theatre, the eyes of men, After a well-graced actor leaves the stage, Are idly bent on him that enters next, Thinking his prattle to be tedious : Even so, or with much more contempt, men's eyes Did scowl on Richard ; no man cried, God save him...
99. oldal - Zebulun and Naphtali were a people that jeoparded their lives unto the death In the high places of the field.
138. oldal - The kings came and fought, then fought the kings of Canaan in Taanach by the the waters of Megiddo ; they took no gain of money.
99. oldal - Then he made him that remaineth have dominion over the nobles among the people: the LORD made me have dominion over the mighty. 14 Out of Ephraim was there a root of them against Amalek; after thee, Benjamin, among thy people; out of Machir came down governors, and out of Zebulun they that handle the pen of the writer.
25. oldal - Till generous Bacchus help'd to fan the Fire. Warm'd by two Gods at once, they drink and write, Rhyme all the Day, and fuddle all the Night. Homer, fays Horace, nods in many a Place, But hints, he nodded oftner o'er the Glafs.