Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection againſt ages alſo antient attachment become benevolence beſt brethren brother called cauſe character charge charity chriſtian civil conduct conſider deſign DISCOURSE divine duties evil excellent exerciſe faithful firſt Fraternity Free Maſonry friendſhip give glory Grand happineſs happy heart honor hope human ignorant import influence inſtitution inſtruction intereſts John Junior kind known laws liberal light live LODGE Lord mankind manner Maſons Maſter means MEMBERS AND BRETHREN mind moral moſt muſt mutual nature never object obſerve occaſion offices opinion peace perfect prejudice preſent principles proſperity purpoſes reaſon recommend religion render reſpect reward ſame Samuel ſays Secretary ſecure ſee Senior Warden ſhall ſhould ſocial ſociety ſome ſpirit ſuch ſupport theſe things Thomas thoſe tion Treaſurer truth uſe virtue whole whoſe wiſdom worthy
86. oldal - Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit; for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
236. oldal - Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments; As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
68. oldal - Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.
155. oldal - And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the LORD hath given you to eat.
113. oldal - Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded : and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.
257. oldal - The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the light, that all men through him might believe.
181. oldal - For so is the will of God that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men.
133. oldal - light fo fhine before men, that they may fee our good works and glorify our Father who is in heaven...