Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according adore Almighty altar Amen angels Anthem apostles assist behold believe beseech thee bless the Lord Blessed Virgin blood body called Church confess Cross dead death deliver desire Deus devotion Director divine Domine earth enemies eternal Eternal rest evil face faith Father fear give glory grace grant hands hath hear heart heaven Holy Ghost hope infinite iniquity judge justice King Let us pray light living Lord Jesus Christ love thee Mary Mass meeting Mother mystery never obtain offer officers passion peace praise pray prayer Prefect present Psalm Queen Reader receive rejoice sacred saints salvation Saviour sing sins Sodality soul spirit suffer sweet thanks things thou art thou hast thou shalt thou wilt thy holy thy mercy thy servant true unto Virgin Mary vouchsafe whole
15. oldal - Suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried, He descended into hell; the third day He rose again from the dead, He ascended into heaven, And sitteth at the right hand of God the Father Almighty ; From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead.
49. oldal - Who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, and was made man, and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate. He suffered and was buried, and the third day He rose again, according to the Scriptures, and ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of the Father.
116. oldal - Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein : then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice before • the Lord : For he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth : he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.
234. oldal - Tu rite promissum Patris, Sermone ditans guttura. " Accende lumen sensibus, Infunde amorem cordibus: Infirma nostri corporis, Virtute firmans perpeti. " Hostem repellas longius, Pacemque dones protinus: Ductore sic te praevio, Vitemus omne noxium. " Per te sciamus, da, Patrem, Noscamus atque Filium: Teque utriusque Spiritum, Credamus omni tempore.
48. oldal - I believe in one God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible: And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God; begotten of his Father before all worlds, God of God, Light of Light, Very God of Very God; begotten, not made; being of one substance with the Father...
15. oldal - Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women. And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God. Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
124. oldal - Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. And behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest...
126. oldal - The floods have lifted up, O Lord, the floods have lifted up their voice : the floods lift up their waves. The Lord on high is mightier than the noise of many waters : yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.
73. oldal - He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
118. oldal - Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad ; Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof. Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein : Then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice Before the LORD : for HE cometh, For HE cometh to judge the earth : HE shall judge the world with righteousness, And the people with his truth.