Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Contemplations on the God of Israel: In A Series of Letters to A Friend (1802)
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2008
Contemplations on the God of Israel, in a Series of Letters to a Friend ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
apostle appear aster attended believe beloved blessed brought called children of God Christ Jesus comfort conscience consess consirm covenant curse darkness dear death devil divine dwell earth epistle eternal everlasting faid faints faith the Lord falvation fame Father favour foul fruit fulsilled glorious glory God the Father God's gofpel grace hand hath hear heart heaven Holy Ghost Holy Spirit hope Israel Jerufalem Jesus Christ Jews judgment king of Babylon King's Dale kingdom LETTER light lise living Lord Jesus Lord's manisest mercy mind Mofes mouth Nebuchadnezzar never NOCTUA AURITA peace persect Pfalm PHILOMELA pray prayer promise prophet received righteousness Satan Saviour scriptures seal sear seel selt servant ſhall shew siery silled sind sinner sins sirst soul sure sweet temptation thee things thofe thou tion truth unto voice whofe word wrath Zedekiah Zion
4. oldal - For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land; and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up.
xxix. oldal - For his anger endureth but a moment ; in his favour is life : weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
125. oldal - My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him.
109. oldal - It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
55. oldal - Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust; for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
175. oldal - Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the Lord, and stay upon his God.
125. oldal - I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone. My soul failed when he spake: I sought him, but I could not find him ; I called him, but he gave me no answer.
221. oldal - Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.