Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections againſt almoſt appear attention authority becauſe benevolence beſt bleſſed called caſe character charity Chriſt Chriſtian comfort common conduct conſider courſe death divine doctrine duty evident eyes faith firſt follow frequently friends future give Goſpel hand happineſs heart Heaven himſelf hope human important inſtances itſelf kind kingdom Kings laſt leaſt leſs lives look Lord mankind manner marks means ment mind moral moſt muſt nature neceſſary never object obſervation occaſion once ourſelves pains paſſions perhaps perſons poor preaching preſent principle proof purpoſe reaſon Religion religious repentance reſpect ſame ſay Scripture ſee ſeem SERMON ſet ſhall ſhort ſhould ſome ſometimes ſoul ſpirit ſtate ſtill ſuch ſupport ſurely taken temper themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thought tion true truth turn unto uſe virtue whole wiſdom
118. oldal - And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be a stranger, or a sojourner ; that he may live with thee.
330. oldal - The Lord our God be with us, as he was with our fathers; let him not leave us nor forsake us; that he may incline our hearts unto him, to walk in all his ways and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, which he commanded our fathers.
233. oldal - And all bare him witness, and wondered at the gracious words which proceeded out of his mouth. And they said, Is not this Joseph's son?
119. oldal - Thou shalt not oppress an hired servant that is poor and needy, whether he be of thy brethren, or of thy strangers that are in thy land within thy gates : at his day thou shalt give him his hire, neither shall the sun go down upon it ; for he is poor, and setteth his heart upon it : lest he cry against thee unto the Lord, and it be sin unto thee.
275. oldal - And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things.
166. oldal - NOW there cried a certain woman of the wives of the sons of the prophets unto Elisha, saying, Thy servant my husband is dead ; and thou knowest that thy servant did fear the LORD : and the creditor is come to take unto him my two sons to be bondmen.