Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according angel answered apostles behold believe blessed blood body brethren bring brother brought called cast cause CHAPTER chief church cometh commanded dead death delivered departed devil disciples earth enter evil eyes faith Father fear flesh followed fruit gave Gentiles give given glory gospel grace hand hath hear heard heart heaven Holy Ghost hour Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John judge judgment kill king kingdom known lest light live Lord Lord Jesus mind mother multitude opened pass Paul peace Peter Pharisees pray preach priests prophets received righteousness saith unto say unto seen sent servant seven shalt shew sins spake speak Spirit spoken stand stood suffer temple thee things thou took truth Verily voice walk Wherefore whole whosoever witness woman written
238. oldal - In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
236. oldal - And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron : and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
236. oldal - And I saw heaven opened and behold, a white horse ; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He doth judge and make war.
149. oldal - For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think ; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
66. oldal - And on the morrow, when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him: and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
225. oldal - He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment ; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
234. oldal - These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them : for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings : and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
227. oldal - How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth ? and white robes were given unto every one of them ; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.