Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adore angels appear bear behold beneath bless blest blood break breath bring cheerful Christ comfort crown darkness dear death delight desire divine dwell earth eternal ev'ry everlasting eyes face faith FATHER fear feel feet flow Friend give glorious glory grace gracious guilt hand happy hast hath head hear heart heav'n heav'nly hell holy hope hour humble Hymn Jesus join keep King LAMB lead light live look LORD meet mercy mind move Name nature never night pain peace poor pow'r praise pray proclaim Psalm raise receive reigns rest rise sacred saints salvation SAVIOUR seek shine sing sinners sins song soul sound speak SPIRIT stand strength sweet Thee Thine things Thou Thou art thoughts thousand throne Thy grace Thy love tongue trust truth voice wait wounds Wymn
310. oldal - Look ! how we grovel here below, Fond of these trifling toys ! Our souls can neither fly nor go To reach eternal joys. 3 In vain we tune our formal songs; In vain we strive to rise ; Hosannas languish on our tongues, And our devotion dies.
184. oldal - HOW sweet the Name of Jesus sounds In a believer's ear ! It soothes his sorrows, heals his wounds, And drives away his fear. 2 It makes the wounded spirit whole, And calms the troubled breast ; 'Tis manna to the hungry soul, And to the weary rest.
282. oldal - GOD of my life, to thee I call ! Afflicted, at thy feet I fall ; When the great water-floods prevail, Leave not my trembling heart to fail. 2 Friend of the friendless and the faint, Where should I lodge my deep complaint? Where, but with thee, whose open door Invites the helpless and the poor?
277. oldal - And an immortal crown. 2 A cloud of witnesses around Hold thee in full survey ; Forget the steps already trod, And onward urge thy way. 3...
462. oldal - GIVE me the wings of faith, to rise Within the veil, and see The saints above, how great their joys, How bright their glories be. 2 Once they were mourning here below, And wet their couch with tears ; They wrestled hard, as we do now, With sins, and doubts, and fears.
14. oldal - BEHOLD the morning sun Begins his glorious way ! His beams through all the nations run, And life and light convey. 2 But where the gospel comes, It spreads diviner light ; It calls dead sinners from their tombs, And gives the blind their sight.
87. oldal - I've breath, And when my voice is lost in death, Praise shall employ my nobler powers : My days of praise shall ne'er be past, While life, and thought, and being last, Or immortality endures.
171. oldal - HE dies ! the Friend of sinners dies ! Lo, Salem's daughters weep around ! A solemn darkness veils the skies ! A sudden trembling shakes the ground...
140. oldal - Jesus ! the Name that charms our fears, That bids our sorrows cease ; 'Tis music in the sinner's ears ; Tis life, and health, and peace.