Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
24 Victoria amend amount architect authorise Bart Bill was read Board Bridge British building Charles church cloth gilt collection College coloured Commissioners Committee Commons complete constellation cost County Court cwts Ditto duty Earl Edition embankment England English Engravings exceeding fcap feet females folio foreign Friendly Societies G. C. Lewis George gilt edges half-bound Hebrew Calendar Henry horses House illustrated imperial improved India Ireland James John lace-makers licence LL.D London London Bridge Lord manufacture metropolis morn morocco Museum Nuisances Removal Office ornamental passes the meridian penalty persons Plates pub Plen Portrait purposes Ragged School Railway Company Royal Scotland South Kensington South Kensington Museum stamps Street Sunday Thomas tion tonnage tons total number town trade Trinity United Kingdom Uranus vessels vols William Woodcuts
158. oldal - An Act to defray the Charge of the Pay, Clothing, and contingent and other Expenses of the Disembodied Militia in Great Britain and Ireland; to grant Allowances in certain Cases to Subaltern Officers, Adjutants, Paymasters, Quartermasters, Surgeons, Assistant Surgeons, Surgeons' Mates, and Serjeant Majors of the Militia ; and to authorize the Employment of the Non-commissioned Officers.
195. oldal - Commons for leave to bring in a Bill to amend the representation of the people in England and Wales.
7. oldal - PASTON LETTERS. ORIGINAL LETTERS, written during the Reigns of Henry VI., Edward IV., and Richard III., by various Persons of Rank or Consequence.
101. oldal - SCHOOLS : Being a Manual of the Method of Teaching Drawing, specially adapted for the Use of Masters of National and Parochial Schools. By ELLIS A. DAVIDSON, Head Master of the Chester School of Art. Published under the sanction of the Science and Art Department of the Committee of Council of Education.
158. oldal - An Act for the further amendment of the Process, Practice, and Mode of Pleading in and enlarging the Jurisdiction of the Superior Courts of Common Law at Westminster, and of the Superior Courts of Common Law of the Counties Palatine of Lancaster and Durham.
139. oldal - An Act for granting to Her Majesty certain Duties on Wine Licences and Refreshment Houses, and for regulating the licensing of Refreshment Houses and the granting of Wine Licences. XXVIII. An Act to repeal the Act of the Seventh Year of King George the Second, Chapter Eight, commonly called " Sir John Barnard's Act," and the Act of the Tenth Year of King Qeonje the Second, Chapter Eight.
96. oldal - Earth. An inch is the smallest lineal measure to which a name is given, but subdivisions are used for many purposes. Among mechanics, the inch is commonly divided into eight/a.