Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able acceptance affections againſt alſo Apoſtle appear aſſured attended becauſe become behold believe bleſſed blood body cauſe character Chriſt comfort conſider creatures death deſire divine duty earth earthly eternal everlaſting evil exhortation expect eyes faith Father favour fear feel firſt fleſh fruit give given glory goodneſs goſpel grace gracious ground hand hath hear heart heaven himſelf holy honour hope houſe improvement iniquity Jeſus judgment juſt knowledge laſt light live look Lord manner means mind moſt muſt nature never object obſerve offer ourſelves perfect perſon praiſe preſent reaſon receive reſpect rich ſaid ſame ſave ſay ſee SERMON ſerve ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſoul ſpeak ſpirit ſtate ſtill ſubject ſuch ſufferings thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou tion true truth unto uſe verſe whole whoſe wicked
162. oldal - See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me : I kill, and I make alive ; I wound, and I heal : neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
72. oldal - At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you: for the Father Himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
7. oldal - Thou shalt surely die ; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life ; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity ; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
184. oldal - ... shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?
98. oldal - Church of the first-born which are written in Heaven; and to God the Judge of all; and to the spirits of just men made perfect...
307. oldal - Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness ; and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace : Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God...
306. oldal - Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
382. oldal - Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread ? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.