« ElőzőTovább »
CONTENTS OF No. 315.
ART. I.-1. Digest of the Minutes, Institutions, Doctrines,
and Ordinances of the Methodist New Connexion.
By Rev. Wm. Baggaly. 2nd edition. London:
2. The General Minutes of the Primitive Methodist
Connexion. Consolidated by Order of the Fifty-
first Conference, 1870. London.
3. The Foundation Deed of the United Methodist Free
Churches, Minutes of the Annual Assembly of the
Representatives of United Methodist Free Churches.
4. The History of Methodism. By Abel Stevens, LL.D.
5. The History of the Methodist Episcopal Church in the
United States of America. By Abel Stevens, LL.D.
II.1. The Invasion of Britain by Julius Cæsar, with replies
to the remarks of the Astronomer Royal and of the
late Camden Professor of Ancient History at Oxford.
By Thomas Lewin, Esq., M.A. 2nd edition. Lon-
2. Caius Julius Cæsar's British Expeditions from Bou-
logne to the Bay of Appledore, and subsequent
Formation geologically of Romney Marsh.
Francis Hobson Appach, M.A. London: 1868,
III.-Gustave III. et la Cour de France. Par A. Geffroy. 2
IV.-Archæologia; or, Miscellaneous Tracts relating to An-
tiquity. Published by the Society of Antiquaries
of London. Vols. XLV., XLVI. 1880-81,. . 101
V.-1. Unbeaten Tracks in Japan. An Account of Travels
in the Interior, including Visits to the Aborigines
of Yezo and the Shrines of Nikko and Isé. By
Isabella L. Bird. 2 vols., illustrated. London:
2. Japan its History, Traditions, and Religions; with
the Narrative of a Visit in 1879. By Sir E. J.