Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able addressed annual appeared association attended Baptist baptized become believe bible blessing brethren brother called cause chapel character Christ Christian church Collection Committee continued Contributions course death desire divine duty efforts expressed faith feel friends give gospel hand heart held holy hope important increased India interest Jesus John kind labour land late letter live London Lord means meeting mind ministers mission missionary month Moon Moorgate morning native nature never object past pastor persons poor prayer preached present principles readers received reference regard religious respect rises sabbath School scriptures sent sets Society speak spirit Street Sunday School things thought tion truth whole young
159. oldal - I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius; Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name. And I baptized also the household of Stephanas : besides, I know not whether I baptized any other. For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel : not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
579. oldal - O my soul, come not thou into their secret; unto their assembly, mine honour, be not thou united! For in their anger they slew a man, and in their self-will they digged down a wall. Cursed be their anger, for it was fierce, and their wrath, for it was cruel.
71. oldal - But he himself went a day's journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a juniper tree: and he requested for himself that he might die; and said, It is enough; now, O Lord, take away my life ; for I am not better than my fathers.
397. oldal - Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
201. oldal - For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but, as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.
201. oldal - Of which salvation the prophets have inquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you : searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.
397. oldal - And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
11. oldal - And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD ; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.