Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able amount Amoy appeared appointed Association attendance become believe Bible blessing called carried China Christ Christian Church collection Committee congregation course death desire ditto duty England English faith father feel Free friends Fund give given Gospel hand hear heart held Holy hope important increase interesting James Jesus John labours land late learned letter living London look Lord matter means Meeting mind ministers Mission missionary months native never object once passed persons poor prayer preaching Presbyterian Presbyterian Church present received religious Report respect Sabbath schools Society soon soul speak spirit Synod teachers things thou thought tion town truth whole worship young
134. oldal - But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ...
166. oldal - And they said one to another, We are verily guilty concerning our brother, in that we saw the anguish of his soul, when he besought us, and we would not hear; therefore is this distress come upon us.
366. oldal - I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan : Very pleasant hast thou been unto me : Thy love to me was wonderful, Passing the love of women.
337. oldal - Why had they come to wither there, Away from their childhood's land ? There was woman's fearless eye, Lit by her deep love's truth ; There was manhood's brow, serenely high, And the fiery heart of youth. What sought they thus afar ? Bright jewels of the mine ? The wealth of seas, the spoils of war ? They sought a faith's pure shrine ! Ay, call it holy ground, The soil where first they trod; They have left unstained what there they found — Freedom to worship God.
78. oldal - I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession, that thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ...
282. oldal - Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother ; and she was a widow : and much people of the city was with her.
283. oldal - And I heard another voice from heaven saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
283. oldal - Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine ; and she shall be utterly burned with fire : for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
122. oldal - Those that be planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God. They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing; To show that the Lord is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.