Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able accepted according accordingly answer apostle appear applied assurance attain believers blessings brought called charge Christ Christ's righteousness church committed concerning conclude condition consequence consider contained death debt deny divine doctrine duty effect elsewhere enabled eternal evidence exercise expresses faith fall farther forgiveness former founded give given glory God's gospel grace ground guilt hand hath head heart holiness hope imputed instance Jesus John justified leads least live Lord maintain matter means nature necessary never obedience object observed ourselves particular perfect perform person present principle privilege promises prove punishment reason receive reckoned relation rendered repentance respect righteousness salvation sanctification saving Saviour says scripture sense sinner sins sometimes soul speak Spirit styled suffered sufficient suppose surety taken therein thereof things thou tion true truth understand unto whereby
11. oldal - For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name, and thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; the God of the whole earth shall he be called.
94. oldal - For we are saved by hope : but hope that is seen is not hope : for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
219. oldal - For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world, through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
214. oldal - For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, and have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, if they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance, seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
102. oldal - If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God, which he hath testified of his Son.
91. oldal - Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him; but for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.
368. oldal - And I heard a loud voice, saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ : for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
516. oldal - The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me ; He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God: and He shall be as the light of the morning, when the sun riseth, even a morning without clouds; as the tender grass springing out of the earth by clear shining after rain.