Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
addressed affection ALEXANDER appear attention become believe blessed brother cause character Chatham Christ Christian Church circumstances comfort concerning conduct congregation considered continued dear death delight desire diligence direct divine earth Eliza enjoy entered eternity event exertions expressing faith father fear feel frequently friends Gilbert give given glory gospel grace greatest hands happy heart heaven holy honour hope important improvement increase influence instruction interest invitation Jesus kind knowledge letter light lives Lord loss manner meeting Mills Milton mind minister Miss nature never observed parents Pastor peace perfect persons pious pleasure possess prayer preaching present principles promised proper Providence Psalm reason received religion religious remember society sorrow soul Spirit studies things thou tion true trust unto visited wounded
140. oldal - How shall I give thee up, Ephraim? how shall I deliver thee, Israel? how shall I make thee as Admah? how shall I set thee as Zeboim? mine heart is turned within me, my repentings are kindled together.
24. oldal - For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night. 5 Thou earnest them away as with a flood; they are as a sleep: in the morning they are like grass which groweth up. "In the morning it flourisheth, and groweth up; in the evening it is cut down, and withereth.
46. oldal - Go to now, ye that say, To-day or to-morrow we will go into such a city and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain : whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life ? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
114. oldal - For the Lord shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.
146. oldal - Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things. And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen.
52. oldal - Then they that feared the Lord, spake often one to another, and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.
55. oldal - The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, To all that call upon him in truth. He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: He also will hear their cry, and will save them.
145. oldal - And I heard a loud voice, saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ : for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
131. oldal - Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.