Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appointed Assembly Association attend believe Bible blessing brethren byterian called cause Christ Christian Church in England Church of England Church of Scotland collection College Committee congregation connexion contributions Corfu Court deacons deputation ditto Divine donations duty elders English Presbyterian English Presbyterian Church Evangelical Exeter Hall faith fathers favour feel Free Church friends Fund Gillespie give glory Gospel grace Hamilton hands hear heart holy Home Mission honour hope interest James Jesus John labours Lancashire Liverpool Lord Lowick Manchester meeting of Synod ment ministers ministry missionary Moderator Morpeth Nisbet Northumberland object ordination overture parties pastor Peter Lorimer prayer preach Pres Presby Presbyterian Church Presbytery of London present principles proceedings received Regent-square religion Report Sabbath Sabbath-school schemes schools Scriptures sermon Session Society Socinian soul South Shields spirit Synod theology things tion Treasurer truth Vaud vols word worship
247. oldal - As thou hast sent me into the World, even so have I also sent them into the world.
252. oldal - And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, The beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, Shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. It shall never be inhabited, Neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation : Neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there ; Neither shall the shepherds make their fold there. But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there ; And their houses shall be full of doleful creatures ; And owls shall dwell there, And satyrs shall dance there. And the wild beasts of the islands...
182. oldal - For as the rain cometh down, And the snow from heaven, And returneth not thither, But watereth the earth, And maketh it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: It shall not return unto me void, But it shall accomplish that which I please, And it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
252. oldal - And it shall come to pass in the day that the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve, that thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased ! the golden city ceased ! The Lord hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.
246. oldal - I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
245. oldal - Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours: 3 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
153. oldal - Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is well pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
141. oldal - O Israel, return unto the Lord thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity. Take with you words, and turn to the Lord : say unto him, "Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips.