Rogers on Elections ...
Stevens and Sons, limited, 1897 - 776 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Rogers on Elections
Maurice Powell,Great Britain,Francis James Newman Rogers
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
according allowed amended ante appeal apply appointed borough burgess claim claimant contained copy county council county electors Court day of July decision directed district division duties dwelling-house election electors enactments entitled expression extended franchise freehold give given held hold includes inhabitant inserted interest joint land list of voters lodger lodgings London Lutw manner matter means ment months nature necessary notice objection occupied overseers owner paid parish or township Parliament parliamentary payment peace period person place of abode possession practices precept premises qualification R. P. Act reason received referred registered Registration Act relating rent repealed residence respect revising barrister rooms Sched schedule sect separate serve signed situate sufficient tenant term thereof tion town clerk unless vide vote voters
360. oldal - Tenure whatever, for the unexpired Residue, whatever it may be, of any Term originally created for a Period of not less than...
6. oldal - Charges payable out of or in respect of the same, shall be entitled to vote in the Election of a Knight or Knights of the Shire to serve in any future Parliament for the County, or for the Riding, Parts, or Division of the County, in which such lands or Tenements shall be respectively situate.
6. oldal - Lives or not), of the clear yearly Value of not less than Five Pounds over and above all Rents and Charges payable out of or in respect of the same...
384. oldal - January 5 then last past, and the overseers shall keep the said list, to be perused by any person, without payment of any fee, at any time between the hours of ten of the clock in the forenoon, and four of the clock in the afternoon...
599. oldal - ... remedy in respect of any such right, privilege, obligation, liability, penalty, forfeiture, or punishment as aforesaid ; and any such investigation, legal proceeding, or remedy may be instituted, continued, or enforced, and any such penalty, forfeiture, or punishment may be imposed, as if the repealing Act had not been passed.
414. oldal - ... and the charges of such distress and sale, are deducted, shall be returned, upon demand, unto the owner or owners of such goods and chattels ; and in case...
74. oldal - Where a man himself inhabits any dwelling-house by virtue of any office, service or employment, and the dwelling-house is not inhabited by any person under whom such man serves in such office, service, or employment, he shall be deemed for the purposes of this Act and of the Representation of the People Acts to be an inhabitant occupier of such dwelling-house as a tenant.
365. oldal - Person during the Twelve Calendar Months next previous to the last Day of July in such Year...
370. oldal - Provisions herein-after contained, be entitled to vote in the Election of a Member or Members to serve in any future Parliament for such City or Borough.
125. oldal - Township in which there shall be a Rate for the Relief of the Poor, shall have been rated in respect of such Premises to all Rates for the Relief of the Poor in such Parish or Township, made during the Time of such his Occupation so required as aforesaid...