Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
advantage affections afflicted answer apostle appear arguments believe body bring called carry cast Christ comfort command common concerning conscience consider consideration contrary danger desire devil doth duty easily endeavours error evidence evil expect express eyes faith false fear follow force further Gilpin give given God's grace greater ground hand hath heart Hence holy hope imagine instances keep kind knowledge less light lives look Lord lusts matter means mind motion nature never noted object observe occasion offer ordinary particular persons present pretence prevail promise reason religion Satan Scripture Secondly seems sense shew sins sometimes soul speak spirit strange strength tells temptation tempted things Thirdly thou thoughts tion trouble true truth turn understanding usually wonder worship
149. oldal - I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
69. oldal - ... backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful ; who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do. them.
167. oldal - Have any of the rulers or of the Pharisees believed on him? 49 But this people who knoweth not the law are cursed.
195. oldal - For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
136. oldal - But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to cast a stumbling-block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
286. oldal - Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
224. oldal - ... of robbers ; in perils by mine own countrymen ; in perils by the heathen ; in perils in the city ; in perils in the wilderness ; in perils in the sea; in perils among false brethren ; in weariness and painfulness ; in watchings often ; in hunger and thirst ; in fastings often ; in cold and nakedness ; besides those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the Churches.
13. oldal - To this end was the Son of God manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
453. oldal - But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.
326. oldal - Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungered. And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.