Sacred Biography: Or, The History of Jesus Christ. Being a Course of Lectures, Delivered at the Scots Church, London-wall
Thomas and Thomas, 1803 - 273 oldal
When their dance teacher gets sick just as Julie, Lucie, and Alia's dance class is accepted into a national competition, Lucie steps up to choreograph a ballet for the competition, but the girls split into two groups when Carla decides she will choregraph a number, too.
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
affection alſo angels appear attention authority becauſe become beginning behold believe bleſſed body called character child Chriſt Chriſtian command communication dead death diſciples diſplay divine earth employed event evil eyes faith Father feel firſt fleſh follow Galilee give given glory goſpel grace hand hath heart heaven himſelf hiſtory holy honour hope hour houſe human importance intereſting Jeſus Jews John king kingdom land LECTURE light live look Lord mark means mind miracle moſt mother muſt nature Nazareth object once peace perfect perſon preach prepared preſent promiſe prophet Providence received reſpect ſaid ſame ſay Scripture ſeaſon ſet ſhall ſhould ſon ſpirit ſtate ſubject ſuch temple thee theſe things thoſe thou tion truth unto voice whole whoſe wiſdom wonder
i. oldal - He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
9. oldal - And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the Lord doth man live.
168. oldal - Jesus saith unto her. Woman, what have I to do with thee ? mine hour is not yet come.
xi. oldal - Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem, and found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: and when He had made a scourge of small cords, He drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers...
214. oldal - Then let them which are in Judea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out ; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. 22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
168. oldal - And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.
94. oldal - And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost...
113. oldal - And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; To...