Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according Acts Almighty Angels Apostles assistance believe Bishop blessed body called Catholic certainly Christian Church College commanded concerning conscience consider continually creatures death desire Divine doth duty earth effectually eternal faith Father fear give given glory God's Gospel grace ground hands hath head hear hearts Heaven Hence Holy Ghost Holy Spirit honour infinite Jesus Christ John keep King laws likewise live Lord mankind manner means mind minister nature necessary never observe offered ordained ourselves Oxford Paul perfect perform persons pleased pray preach present Priest promise reason receive righteous Sacraments saith salvation saved Saviour Scriptures sense sent SERM serve shew sins souls speak Spirit suffered sure thee things thou thoughts true truth understand unto whatsoever whereby whole words worship
442. oldal - That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son, honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
232. oldal - And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the LORD : And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.
436. oldal - And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said; Lord, thou art God which hast made heaven and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is...
318. oldal - For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us...
322. oldal - And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
26. oldal - AND in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration.
66. oldal - His death and passion: and grant, that the grace of God, which bringeth salvation, may effectually teach and persuade me to deny ungodliness and worldly lusts, and to live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world...
184. oldal - For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but, as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.
342. oldal - For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.