Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels baptized believe better Bible blessed body called cast Christians Church commands dead death devil disciples duty earth evil example faith Father feel follow forgive friends give given glory God's goes grace hand happy hath healed hear heard hearts Heaven hell holy hope Jesus Christ John judge keep kingdom knew lead LECTURE live look Lord manner MATTHEW means mind never obey pardon pass peace persons pleased poor praise pray prayer preach prepared present promised punishment pure raise receive remember repent reward sake Saviour seen serve shew sick sinners sins soon souls Spirit suffer teach tell tempted thee things thou thoughts told trust turn unto viour walk wicked wickedness wish wrong yourselves
269. oldal - There were two men in one city; the one rich, and the other poor. The rich man had exceeding many flocks and herds : but the poor man had nothing, save one little ewe lamb, which he had bought and nourished up: and it grew up together with him, and with his children ; it did eat of his own meat, and drank of his own cup, and lay in his bosom and was unto him as a daughter.
342. oldal - While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him. And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid. And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid. And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only.
104. oldal - Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh ; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers ; but in singleness of heart, fearing God : and whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men ; knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.
269. oldal - And there came a traveller unto the rich man, and he spared to take of his own flock, and of his own herd, to dress for the wayfaring man that was come unto him, but took the poor man's lamb, and dressed it for the man that was come to him.
66. oldal - Raca,' shall be in danger of the council ; but whosoever shall say ; ' Thou fool,' shall be in danger of hell fire. Therefore, if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath aught against thee ; leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way, first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.
17. oldal - And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
57. oldal - Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick ; and it giveth light unto ah1 that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
357. oldal - Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money : that take, and give unto them for me and thee.
288. oldal - But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid ; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?