Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels bear beauty behold bless bliss blood Born breast breath bright bring Christ cloud dark death deep divine doth dust dwell earth eternal face fair faith fall Father fear feel fire flow flowers give given glorious glory grace grave hand happy hast hath head hear heart heaven heavenly holy hope hour human Jesus King land leave light live look Lord Milton mind Montgomery morning mortal nature never night o'er once pain pass peace poor praise prayer pure rest rich rise round sacred seek shine sing sleep smile song sorrow soul sound spirit spring stand stars stream strength sweet tears tell thee thine things thou thought throne true truth turn unto voice waters wind wings wisdom Young
130. oldal - The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me ; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek ; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound ; to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God ; to comfort all that mourn...
37. oldal - And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven ? This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so -come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
693. oldal - COME, let us join our cheerful songs With angels round the throne ; Ten thousand thousand are their tongues, But all their joys are one. 2 Worthy the Lamb that died, they cry, To be exalted thus : Worthy the Lamb, our lips reply, For he was slain for us.
3. oldal - Were half the power, that fills the world with terror, Were half the wealth, bestowed on camps and courts, Given to redeem the human mind from error, There were no need of arsenals nor forts...
420. oldal - And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering : but unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect.
649. oldal - So shall my walk be close with God, Calm and serene my frame ; So purer light shall mark the road That leads me to the Lamb.
562. oldal - O Lady ! we receive but what we give, And in our life alone does Nature live; Ours is her wedding-garment, ours her shroud ! And would we aught behold, of higher worth, Than that inanimate cold world allowed To the poor loveless ever-anxious crowd, Ah ! from the soul itself must issue forth A light, a glory, a fair luminous cloud Enveloping the Earth — And from the soul itself must there be sent A sweet and potent voice, of its own birth, Of all sweet sounds the life and element!
285. oldal - A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good ; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil : for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
203. oldal - Had in her sober livery all things clad; Silence accompanied ; for beast and bird, They to their grassy couch, these to their nests Were slunk, all but the wakeful nightingale ; She all night long her amorous descant sung; Silence was pleased : now...