Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acts apostle appearance beginning believe belong blessed blood body called ceremonies chief Christian church clergy commandment confess consists contained continual corruption created creatures dead death desire divine doctrines duties earth empire eternal evident evil example exist faith Father give glory gospel grace Greek hands happiness hath heart heaven Hence Holy Ghost Holy Scriptures honour hope infinite Jesus Christ justice kind knowledge known light live Lord manner means mystery nature necessary neighbour never observe opinions ourselves particular Paul perfect perform persecution person pointed prayers present preserve priests reason receive regard render repentance respect righteous Russian saints salvation Saviour schools sect sent servants sins society soul spirit suffer things thou tion true truth unto virtue whole wicked wisdom worship written
92. oldal - For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
65. oldal - But the souls of the righteous are in the hand of God, and there shall no torment touch them. In the sight of the unwise they seemed to die: and their departure is taken for misery. And their going from us to be utter destruction: but they are in peace.
43. oldal - Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
102. oldal - As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire: so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; and shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
190. oldal - And when they had ordained them elders in every church, and had prayed with fasting, they commended them to the Lord, on whom they believed.
270. oldal - Godward: not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God ; who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
256. oldal - What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
48. oldal - They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power; To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of his kingdom.
49. oldal - I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.