Moral and religious instructions, intended for apprentices, and also for parish poor. To which is added, dr. Synge's Knowledge of the Christian religion made easy to the meanest capacity, and an abstract of the Excuses for neglecting the sacrament answered. Collected by J.H.
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
accept actions againſt Almighty alſo Amen anſwered appear becauſe believe beſeech thee beſt bleſſed blood body bread called charity Chriſt our Lord Chriſtian church comfort command continue danger death duty earth eternal everlaſting evil faith fake fame Father fear fins firſt follow give given glory grace grant hand happineſs heart heaven himſelf holy communion hope Jeſus Chriſt juſt keep King knowledge laws live Lord mankind manner maſter means mercy merits mind moſt muſt nature neceſſary never obedience offer ourſelves particular peace perform perſons pleaſe poor prayer preparation providence puniſhment reaſon receive Redeemer religion remember repentance requires reſpect ſame Saviour ſay SECT ſhall ſhould ſins ſome ſoul ſpirit ſuch ſufferings teach theſe thine things thoſe thou thoughts tion true truth underſtanding unto uſe whole yourſelf
xxvi. oldal - Thou shalt not make to thyself any graven image, nor the likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or in the earth beneath, or in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down to them, nor worship them...
xxiv. oldal - I believe in God the Father Almighty> Maker of heaven and earth : And in Jefus Chrift his only Son our Lord...
105. oldal - O LORD, who never failest to help and govern them whom thou dost bring up in thy stedfast fear and love ; Keep us, we beseech thee, under the protection of thy good providence, and make us to have a perpetual fear and love of thy holy Name ; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
92. oldal - Almighty and everlasting God, Who hast given unto us Thy servants grace by the confession of a true faith. to acknowledge the glory of the eternal Trinity, and in the power of the divine Majesty to worship the Unity...
94. oldal - Lord, by whom, and with whom, in the unity of the Holy Ghost, all honour and glory be unto Thee, O Father Almighty, world without end. Amen.
101. oldal - ... may cast away the works of darkness, and put upon us the armour of light, now in the time of this mortal life, in which Thy SON JESUS CHRIST came to visit us in great humility ; that in the last day, when He shall come again in His glorious Majesty to judge both the quick and dead, we may rise to the life immortal, through Him Who liveth and reigneth with Thee and the HOLY GHOST, now and ever. Amen.
93. oldal - Word ; and fo fetch them home, blefled Lord, to Thy flock, that they may be faved among the remnant of the true Ifraelites, and be made one fold under one fhepherd Jefus Chrift our Lord, who liveth and reigneth with Thee and the Holy Spirit, one God, world without end. Amen.
lii. oldal - THIS INDENTURE made the twenty sixth day of June in the thirtieth year of the Reign of our Sovereign Lord George the Third by the Grace of God of Great Britain France and Ireland King Defender of the Faith &c.