Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Practical Works of Richard Baxter: With a Life of the Author and a ...
William Orme,Richard Baxter
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2013
apostles believe better blessed body called cause Christ Christian church comfort command common condition covenant death desire Direct divine doctrine doth duty earth effects eternal evidence eyes faith Father fear flesh give given glory God's Gospel grace greater hand hath hear heart heaven heavenly hell holy honour hope interest John judge justified keep knowledge labour less light live look Lord Matt matter means mind nature necessary never obedience object pardon perfect persons pleasure pray prayer present promise proper Psal reason receive religion repentance rest riches saints salvation saved Scriptures seen sense shew sight sinner sins soul speak Spirit suffer sure tell thee things thou thoughts tion true trust truth turn understand unto wisdom wise worldly yourselves
291. oldal - By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
75. oldal - By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter; choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season : esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt ; for he had respect unto the recompense of the reward.
267. oldal - Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned...
508. oldal - Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to hearken than the fat of rams.
508. oldal - KEEP thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear, than to give the sacrifice of fools : for they consider not that they do evil.
288. oldal - The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field, which indeed is the least of all seeds, but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.
415. oldal - For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel ; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness ; whose end shall be according to their works.
274. oldal - The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
184. oldal - Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works. All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.
274. oldal - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He hath anointed me to preach the Gospel to the poor; He hath sent Me to heal the broken hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind ; to set at liberty them that are bruised. To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.