Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
afternoon afterward answered Antinomianism asked Barley Hall began believe Birstal blessing brethren Bristol brother Builth called Cardiff Christ Christian church Church of England congregation continued cried Crowan desired eight Epworth exhorted faith fear fell five Fonmon four Friday gave Gospel grace Gwennap hath hear heard heart holy hour Howel Harris Jesus Kingswood knew labour live London Lord Lord's Lord's Supper means of grace miles Monday morning never Newcastle night noon once Papists peace persons poor praise pray prayer preached rain received rejoice rest returned righteousness rode Roughlee Saturday Savannah scarce Scripture sermon seven sinners sins society soon soul speak spirit spoke stood Sunday Sykehouse thee thence things thou thought Thur Thursday told town Tues Tuesday unto walked Wednesbury Wednesday Wesley wind words Zennor
125. oldal - The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his Lord. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his Lord...
236. oldal - What reward shall I give unto the LORD : for all the benefits that He hath done unto me ? I will receive the cup of salvation : and call upon the Name of the LORD.
260. oldal - And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away, and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God, and the books were opened ; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
27. oldal - Whereunto then shall I liken the men of this generation? and to what are they like ? They are like unto children sitting in the market-place, and calling one to another, and saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced : we have mourned unto you, and ye have not wept. For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine ; and ye say, He hath a devil.
164. oldal - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement of our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
41. oldal - Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
135. oldal - But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.
192. oldal - I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.