Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
arms aweary bird blood blow break Clara Vere cloth cold coming Crown 8vo dark daughter dead dear death deep door dreary dying echoes Edition Ellen eyes face fair fall fall'n fall’n father's feet fell flow folds thy grave follow golden Gray green grow half hand happy head hear heard heart heaven hills hither Illustrations King kiss land late leave Let them rave lies light live Lord loud Maud moon morn mother move never night o'er Oriana Poems purple Queen rain rest Ring rise river Rode Roll rose round shadow shining Singing six hundred sleep Small 8vo SONG star summer Swallow sweet tears tell thee thine thou thought thousand thro tree turn turret valley Vere de Vere voice Vols wake walk West wheel wild wind
87. oldal - Tears, idle tears, I know not what they mean, Tears from the depth of some divine despair Rise in the heart, and gather to the eyes, In looking on the happy Autumn-fields, And thinking of the days that are no more.
125. oldal - I CHATTER over stony ways, In little sharps and trebles, I bubble into eddying bays, I babble on the pebbles. With many a curve my banks I fret By many a field and fallow, And many a fairy foreland set With willow-weed and mallow. I chatter, chatter, as I flow To join the brimming river, For men may come and men may go, But I go on for ever.
83. oldal - Sweet and low, sweet and low, Wind of the western sea, Low, low, breathe and blow, Wind of the western sea ! Over the rolling waters go, Come from the dying moon, and blow, Blow him again to me ; While my little one, while my pretty one, sleeps.
105. oldal - RING out wild bells to the wild sky, The flying cloud, the frosty light: The year is dying in the night ; Ring out, wild bells, and let him die. Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the snow : The year is going, let him go ; Ring out the false, ring in the true.
85. oldal - The splendor falls on castle walls And snowy summits old in story : The long light shakes across the lakes, And the wild cataract leaps in glory. Blow, bugle, blow, set the wild echoes flying, Blow, bugle ; answer, echoes, dying, dying, dying.
59. oldal - AND on her lover's arm she leant, And round her waist she felt it fold, And far across the hills they went In that new world which is the old...
34. oldal - Lady Clara Vere de Vere, Some meeker pupil you must find, For were you queen of all that is, I could not stoop to such a mind. You sought to prove how I could love, And my disdain is my reply. The lion on your old stone gates Is not more cold to you than I.
100. oldal - Now sleeps the crimson petal, now the white; Nor waves the cypress in the palace walk; Nor winks the gold fin in the porphyry font: The fire-fly wakens: waken thou with me. Now droops the milkwhite peacock like a ghost. And like a ghost she glimmers on to me. Now lies the Earth all Danae to the stars, And all thy heart lies open untD me.
134. oldal - What does little birdie say In her nest at peep of day ? Let me fly, says little birdie, Mother, let me fly away. Birdie, rest a little longer, Till the little wings are stronger. So she rests a little longer, Then she flies away. What does little baby say, In her bed at peep of day ? Baby says, like little birdie, Let me rise and fly away.