Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according answer Apostle appear atonement bear become believe blessed called cause character Christian church concerning conduct conscience consider consists Crispus death desire divine doctrine duty earth effect eternal evidence evil express faith Father fear feel follow former Gaius give given glory God's gospel grace ground hand hath hear heart heaven holy hope human idea importance influence interest Jesus Christ kind knowledge language latter less light living Lord manner means merely mind moral nature necessary never object ourselves peace perfect persons possessed preaching present principles profess prove question reason received religion render repentance respect rest revealed righteousness salvation saved scriptures sense sinners sins soul speak spirit supposed things thou thought tion true truth unto whole wish
323. oldal - Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
397. oldal - This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
308. oldal - PAUL, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, (which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh ; and declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead...
347. oldal - And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
375. oldal - And I will establish my covenant with thee; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord : that thou mayest remember, and be confounded, and never open thy mouth any more because of thy shame, when I am pacified toward thee for all that thou hast done, saith the Lord God.
452. oldal - He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say: Is there not a lie in my right hand?
341. oldal - Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth upon the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb...
203. oldal - For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.