Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according afflictions angels answer appears believers blessings blood body bring brought build called chap chapter Christ christian church comfort concerning covenant David death delight deliverance delivered desire distress divine dwell earth enemies eternal everlasting express eyes faith Father favour fear figurative gave give given glorious glory God's gospel grace gracious hand hath head heart heaven holy honour hope Israel Jesus Jews keep king kingdom land light living look Lord Lord's means mercy Messiah mind nature never observe peace perfections person praise pray prayer presence priest promise prophet providence Psalm Redeemer reign rejoice righteousness saints salvation Saul sense shews signifies sins soul speak spiritual stand strength temple thee things thou thought tion tribes trouble true unto
642. oldal - ... not one thing hath failed of all the good things which the LORD your God spake concerning you ; all are come to pass unto you, and not one thing hath failed thereof.
1002. oldal - My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips : When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.
1245. oldal - Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
1019. oldal - Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not ; for he will not pardon your transgressions : for my name is in him.
881. oldal - I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps : and they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders : and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
930. oldal - Then answered I them, and said unto them, The God of heaven, he will prosper us; therefore we his servants will arise and build: but he have no portion, nor right, nor memorial, in Jerusalem.
869. oldal - But David took not the number of them from twenty years old and under: because the LORD had said he would increase Israel like to the stars of the heavens.
810. oldal - And now why tarriest thou ? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.
814. oldal - To-morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.' " Then a lord on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God, and said, " Behold, if the Lord would make windows in heaven, might this thing be ? " And he said, " Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof.