Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections alfo appear appointed artsul aster astonishing attend behold benesit blessed cafe called Capernaum cerning character Christian condemnation conduct consider contempt declared desire despise disciples disposition distress divine divine grace doctrine earth enquire eternal everlasting exalted expect fafely faid faith faithsul fame Father favour fear fense folicitous fome foul glory Gospel grace gracious grand guilt hath heart heaven Herod holy honour influence instructions Israel Jerusalem JESUS CHRIST Jews John Judea kingdom kingdom of heaven labour Lord Lord-s Lord's Luke manner Master ment mercy Messiah mind ministry miracle multitude Nazareth Nicodemus object observe occasion ourselves parable peculiar perceive perish persons Pharisees possess prayer preaching probably professed proper Psal racter reafon receive Redeemer regard rejected rejoice religion reproved righteousness salvation Satan Saviour servants shew sinners sirst solemn spect spirit synagogue temper testimony things thou tion truth unbelief unto word zeal
341. oldal - Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamour and evil-speaking be put away from you, with all malice ; and be ye kind one to another,, tender-hearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
77. oldal - Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem, and found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: and when He had made a scourge of small cords, He drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers...
422. oldal - And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice, for all the mighty works that they had seen; 38 Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord : Peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.
76. oldal - Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine ; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse; but thou hast kept the good wine until now.
45. oldal - The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah ; all they from Sheba shall come : they shall bring gold and incense ; and they shall shew forth the praises of the Lord.
266. oldal - And he said unto another, Follow -me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father. 60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead : but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
19. oldal - SAINT JOHN BAPTIST'S DAY. Almighty GOD, by Whose providence Thy servant John Baptist was wonderfully born, and sent to prepare the way of Thy SON our SAVIOUR, by preaching of repentance; make us so to follow his doctrine and holy life, that we may truly repent according to his preaching ; and after his example constantly speak the truth, boldly rebuke vice, and patiently suffer for the truth's sake ; through JESUS CHRIST our LORD.
5. oldal - That we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies: might ferve Him without fear ; " In holinefs and righteoufnefs before Him : all the days of our life.
64. oldal - Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the ;world, and the glory of them, in a moment of time.