Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according allow answer apostle appear appointed attention authority believe Bible blessings blood body called cause character Christ christian commandment concerning condemnation conduct consider consist continually creatures death Deity desire disposition divine doctrine doubt duty earth effect especially Essay eternal evident evil expect express faith Father flesh give given glory gospel grace hand hath heart heaven Holy Spirit honour hope human important infinite influence Jesus John Judge judgment justice justified kind knowledge language lives Lord Lord's manner means Mediator ment mind nature never obedience object observe perfect persons prayer present principles profession proper prove reason receive relation religion render respect revelation righteousness rule sacred salvation says Scrip Scriptures seek sense servants sinners sins soul speak sufferings suppose sure testimony things thought tion true truth understand unto whilst whole wisdom worship
256. oldal - But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord : for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ...
201. oldal - For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
212. oldal - He took the Cup; and, when He had given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of this ; for this is My Blood of the New Testament, which is shed for you and for many for the remission of sins : Do this, as oft as ye shall drink it, in remembrance of Me.
133. oldal - But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men, and needed not that any should testify of man, for he knew what was in man.
250. oldal - But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe...
252. oldal - If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
153. oldal - We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
101. oldal - Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his servant, nor his maid, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is his. People. LORD, have mercy upon us, and write all these thy laws in our hearts, we beseech thee.
429. oldal - But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace...