Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Family Prayers, and Prayers on the Ten Commandments
Henry Thornton,Manton Eastburn
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
ALMIGHTY authority become beseech Thee blessed body called cast cause character Christian Church commanded commit consider continually daily danger death deliver desire doctrine duties earth enable eternal everlasting evil faith Father favour fear feel follow forgive friends fruits give glory Gospel grace grant hand hath hear heart heaven heavenly Holy Spirit hope Jesus Christ judge kind kingdom knowledge light lives look LORD manner means mind morality nature neighbour night ourselves pardon passage past peace persons Pharisees practice praise pray Thee prayers precept present profess providence receive religion religious remember repentance respect sake Saviour Scripture secret sense servants serve sins souls Spirit teach temper temptations thank Thine things Thou hast thought Thy Holy Thy mercies true trust truth unto wants whole worship
249. oldal - ... for if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
284. oldal - Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
249. oldal - Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them that despitefully use you, and persecute you : that ye may be the children of your Father Which is in heaven: for He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
206. oldal - Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.
213. oldal - O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me: shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee? And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him. "So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.
237. oldal - And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee : for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
165. oldal - Church, the safety, honour, and welfare of thy people ; that all things may be so ordered and settled by their endeavours, upon the best and surest foundations, that peace and happiness, truth and justice, religion and piety, may be established among us for all generations.
298. oldal - Ye adulterers and adulteresses know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God ? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
303. oldal - Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
249. oldal - Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy: but I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you...