The Statutory Rules and Orders Revised: Being the Statutory Rules and Orders (other Than Those of a Local, Personal, Or Temporary Character) in Force on December 31, 1903 ...
H.M. Stationery Office, 1904
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
administrative county Admiralty Division affidavit aforesaid agent Annuity Appendix hereto application appointed authorised bail ballot paper behalf borough candidates capture cargo cause certificate claim claimant colony Commissioners Comptroller condemnation copy costs county council Court having prize Court of Justice Dated this day declare decree direct documents election of parish entitled fees filed found marked Governor hereby High Court insert Judge letters patent LOCAL GOVERNMENT SUPPLEMENT Majesty Majesty's ship marshal monition municipal borough notice oath occupier Order in Council owner parish council Parish Councillors parish meeting parish or township parliamentary borough parliamentary electors parochial electors party payable payment person Place of Abode polling station precept prescribed presiding officer prison Prize Act prize jurisdiction prize salvage Probate proceedings Purchase recaptors registrar registration unit respect returning officer Rule seal ship papers solicitor taken therein thereof United Kingdom Vice-Admiralty Vict voter votes Yearly Sums
2. oldal - Sign Manual and Signet, and according to such instructions as may from time to time be given to him under Our Sign Manual and Signet or by Our Order in our Privy Council, or by us through one of Our Principal Secretaries of State, and to such laws.
75. oldal - Without due authority destroys, takes, opens, or otherwise interferes with any ballot box or packet of ballot papers then in use for the purposes of the election...
3. oldal - Governor to do and execute all things that belong to his said office, according to the tenor of these our letters patent and of such commission as may be issued to him under our sign manual and signet, and according to such instructions as may from time to time be given to him under our sign manual and signet, or by our order in our Privy Council, or by us, through one of our principal Secretaries of State, and to such laws as are now or shall hereafter be in force in the State.
51. oldal - ... is required for the purpose of instituting or maintaining a prosecution for an offence in relation to ballot papers, or for the purpose of a petition...
12. oldal - Act. (2.) The Interpretation Act, 1889, applies for the purpose of the interpretation of these rules as it applies for the purpose of the interpretation of an Act of Parliament.
79. oldal - Act called a tendered ballot paper) shall be of a colour differing from the other ballot papers, and instead of being put into the ballot box. shall be given to the presiding officer and endorsed by him with the name of the voter and his number in the register of voters, and set aside in a separate packet, and shall not be counted by the returning officer. And the name of the voter and his number on the register shall be entered on a list, in this Act called the tendered votes list.
79. oldal - ... he shall vote without undue delay, and shall quit the polling station as soon as he has put his ballot paper into the ballot box.
11. oldal - PRESENT : The Queen's Most Excellent Majesty in Council. WHEREAS there was this day read at the Board a Memorial from the Right Honourable the Lords Commissioners of the Admiralty, dated the 3rd of February, 1882, in the words following, viz.
47. oldal - It shall be the duty of the returning officer to institute a prosecution against any person whom he may believe to have been guilty of personation, or of aiding, abetting, counselling, or procuring the commission of the offence of personation by any person at the election for which he is returning officer...
120. oldal - Where in this Act any expressions are used requiring or authorising or inferring that any act or thing is to be done in the presence of the agents of the candidates, such expressions shall be deemed to refer to the presence of such agents of the candidates as may be...