Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acts appearance applicable appropriately assembled authority becomes believe binding blessed BOOK bring called cattle character Christ Christian claim Clergy commemorate complete consider continuance dedicated directed divine employ encouraging engaged enquiry enter entire esteemed evil Exodus xx faithful Father fear finding followed forward fourth commandment further gates give given grave grievous hallowed hath heart heaven Hence honour importance influence innocency instituted intended interest John judged keep it holy known language less light Lord Lord's Day maintain mankind manner March midst mind moral moral law Moses naturally Nehemiah nine observed Paul person placed pleased preached precepts present profanation promoting reason religion religious Remember require respects rest resurrection Sabbath Day sanctified Sermon seventh six days society speak spirit Sunday tables of stone teach thine things thou thou shalt tion trust unto week worldly write written
7. oldal - And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off. And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.
19. oldal - For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the Lord our God is in all things that we call upon him for?
20. oldal - O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever ! Go say to them, Get you into your tents again.
12. oldal - And, behold, there was a great earthquake : for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
18. oldal - Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth ; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes : but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment.
12. oldal - Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut, where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
13. oldal - Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.
16. oldal - In those days saw I in Judah some treading wine presses on the sabbath, and bringing in sheaves, and lading asses; as also wine, grapes, and figs, and all manner of burdens, which they brought into Jerusalem on the sabbath day: and I testified against them in the day wherein they sold victuals.