Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according admitted apostles appear attention authority Baptists became believe Bishop blessed body called Calvinistic Catholics character Christ Christian church conduct Connexion death denomination directions Dissenters distinguished divine doctrine earth England established eternal exercise existence faith Father Friends future given gives Gospel hand heaven Holy human individuals interesting Italy Jesus Jesus Christ John judgment kind kingdom learned Letters liberty lived London Lord meeting ment Methodists mind ministers ministry nature never observes opinions origin perfect persecution persons practice prayer preached preachers Presbyterians present principles Protestant published Quakers reason received Reformation reign religion religious remarks respecting says Scotland Scripture sect sentiments society spirit term Testament things thousand tion truth United universal unto views Wesleyan whole worship writings
45. oldal - And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them. And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.
37. oldal - For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned : but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
36. oldal - Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem, unto the Messiah, the Prince, shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks : the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself...
42. oldal - NOW upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them.
39. oldal - I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock : and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the wind? blew and beat upon that house ; and it fell not : for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand : and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house ; and it fell : and great was the fall of it.
37. oldal - Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him. But John forbade him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?
46. oldal - For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world ; looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ ; who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
40. oldal - The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel ; The Lord our God is one Lord : and thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength : this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
300. oldal - And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
39. oldal - The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord : and thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.