Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according active ancient angels appears authority believe benevolence Bible body called cause chapters character Christ Christians church considered contained course criticism death divine doctrine doubt earth entirely evidence existence fact faith fathers genuineness give given Gospel Greek ground hand heaven Hebrew Holy human important Italy Jesus justification knowledge language learned less light living Lord Luke manner matter Matthew means mind moral nature never nobis obedience object obligation once opinion original passages Pentateuch position present principle probably question reader reason referred regard relation religion religious remarks respect result righteousness says Scriptures seems sense society speak spirit stand suffered suppose Testament things thought tion translation true truth universal views whole women writer
371. oldal - Canst thou by searching find out God? canst thou find out the Almighty unto perfection? It is as high as heaven; what canst thou do? deeper than hell; what canst thou know? The measure thereof is longer than the earth, and broader than the sea.
449. oldal - Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be meat in mine house, And prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, If I will not open you the windows of heaven, And pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
32. oldal - Bacon, that the words of prophecy are to be interpreted as the words of one 'with whom a thousand years are as one day, and one day as a thousand years.
356. oldal - And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
6. oldal - And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven, to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years.
360. oldal - Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any God except their own God.
355. oldal - For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honor. Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet: All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field; The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the sea.
373. oldal - PRAISE ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens : Praise him in the heights. Praise ye him, all his angels : Praise ye him, all his hosts. Praise ye him, sun and moon : Praise him, all ye stars of light.
359. oldal - Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; When the morning stars sang together, and all the Sons of God shouted for joy?