Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
12mo cloth 12mo cloth N. Y. 50 cents 8vo half 8vo sheep Adventures Albany American Revolution Ancient Antiquities beautiful best edition Biographical Book Bost Boston Britain British calf gilt Canada Capt Catalogue Charles Church Collection Colonies containing copy curious Description Dictionary Discourse Discovery England English engravings Essay folio France French full calf George half bound half calf half mor half morocco Hartford Henry hf calf History Illustrated Indians Island James John Journal late leather binding Letters London Lord maps and plates Memoirs Narrative neat North America Notes numerous old calf original Pacific Ocean paper Paris Phil Phila Philadelphia Poems Poetical Political port portrait post 8vo printed published rare Revolution royal 8vo Russia Samuel scarce Sermons Settlement Sketches Thomas Thomas Paine Thos tion translated Travels uncut United vellum Virginia vols Voyage Washington West Indies William York
7. oldal - The Spy Unmasked, or memoirs of Enoch Crosby, alias Harvey Birch ; the hero of Mr. Cooper's Tale of the Neutral Ground, being an authentic account of the Secret Services which he rendered his country during the Revolutionary War, taken from his own lips, in short hand, containing many interesting facts and anecdotes never before published, by HL Barnum (Cincinnati, 1831, second edition).
102. oldal - Goods. The Hour of Sale not being come, they were conversing on the Badness of the Times and one of the Company called to a plain clean old Man, with white Locks, "Pray, Father Abraham, what think you of the Times? Won't these heavy Taxes quite ruin the Country? How shall we be ever able to pay them? What would you advise us to?
28. oldal - Declaration | by the | Representatives | of the | United Colonies of North America, | now met in | General Congress at Philadelphia, | Setting forth the | Causes and Necessity of taking up Arms.
116. oldal - Letters from an American Farmer : Describing certain Provincial Situations, Manners, and Customs, not generally known ; and conveying some Idea of the late and present interior Circumstances of the British Colonies in North America.
89. oldal - Dr. Ure's Dictionary of Arts, Manufactures, and Mines : Containing a clear Exposition of their Principles and Practice.
12. oldal - Observations on Certain Documents, contained in Nos. V. and VI. of the History of the United States for the year 1796, in which the charge of speculation against Alexander Hamilton, late Secretary of the Treasury, is fully refuted, written by himself.
117. oldal - The case of the planters of tobacco in Virginia, as represented by themselves; signed by the president of the Council, and speaker of the House of Burgesses.
57. oldal - The History of Printing in America. With a Biography of Printers, and an Account of Newspapers. To which is prefixed a concise view of the Discovery and Progress of the Art in Other Parts of the World.
97. oldal - With tears of thoughtful gratitude. My thoughts are with the Dead ; with them I live in long-past years, Their virtues love, their faults condemn, Partake their hopes and fears, And from their lessons seek and find Instruction with an humble mind. My hopes are with the Dead ; anon My place with them will be, And I with them shall travel on Through all Futurity ; Yet leaving here a name, I trust, That will not perish in the dust.