THE NEW ARMY LIST, EXHIBITING THE RANK, STANDING, AND VARIOUS SERVICES OF EVERY REGIMENTAL OFFICER IN THE ARMY SERVING ON FULL PAY, INCLUDING THE ORDNANCE AND ROYAL MARINES; DISTINGUISHING THOSE WHO HAVE SERVED IN THE PENINSULA, WHO WERE AT WATERLOO, WHO HAVE RECEIVED MEDALS AND OTHER DISTINCTIONS, AND WHO HAVE BEEN WOUNDED, AND IN WHAT ACTIONS; WITH THE PERIOD OF SERVICE BOTH ON FUL AND HALF-WAY: GIVING ALSO THE DATE OF EVERY OFFICER'S COMMISSIONS, AND DISTINGUISHING THOSE OBTAINED BY PURCHASE.
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
17 Sept 19 July 22 July 28 June 29 April 29 Sept action Adjutant Adjutant.—Lieut Alex April 42 army Arthur Assist.-Surg attack Badajoz battle of Corunna battle of Salamanca battle of Vittoria battle of Waterloo Brevet-Major Brigade Busaco campaign of 1815 Campbell Captain Charles Ciudad Rodrigo Colonel command Cornet Corunna ditto ditto ditto Edward Ensigns expedition Francis Fred Frederick George Henry Holland including the battle James July 30 July 41 June 38 June 41 late Lieut.-Colonel Lieut.-Gen Lieutenants Lord Lt.-Col Lt.-Gen Maj.-Gen Major Major-Gen March Messrs Nive Nivelle Orthes P31 Dec Paymaster Peninsula present Pyrenees Regt Richard Robert Royal Sc Capt Sc Lieut.-Col served the campaign severely wounded siege and capture siege of Burgos Sir John storming Thomas Toulouse Unatt vice William
189. oldal - Served also the campaign of 1815, including the battles of Quatre Bras and Waterloo, at which last he was slightly wounded.
18. oldal - Oporto, and afterwards at the battle of Talavera. In Aug. 1809, tlie local rank of Lieut. -Gen. was conferred upon him; шЛ , early in 1810, he was Appointed to the command of the whole allied cavalry under the Duke of Wellington, and remained in that command until the termination of the war in 1814, and...
227. oldal - Vittoria, and various minor affairs. Served also the campaign of 1815, and was present at the battle of Waterloo.
59. oldal - White Horse," on a red ground within the "Garter," and the " Crown" over it. In the three corners of the second colour, the " Royal Cypher and Crown." "Nee arpera terrent." The " Sphinx," with the words " EGYPT"—" MARTINIQUE" —
179. oldal - Ingilby served in the Peninsula from July 1810 to Jan. 1813, including the sieges of Ciudad Rodrigo, Forts of Salamanca (wounded), and Burgos; and the battles of Busaco, Fuentes d'Onor, and Salamanca. Served also the campaign of 1815, and was present at the battle of Waterloo.
189. oldal - His Grace the Commander of the Forces and Staff during the operations of the day, from the right to the left bank of the river, on a fly-raft of...
176. oldal - Mercer served in South America in 1807 and 8. Also the campaign of 1815, including the battles of Quatre Bras and Waterloo.
214. oldal - Served al»o the campaign of 1815, and was present at the battles of Quatre Bras and Waterloo.
200. oldal - Resistance, carried a battery of four guns ; and assisted in the capture and blowing up of a French, man-of-war schooner, and destroyed her convoy, laden with supplies for the French army, 10th March, 1809 ; was subsequently at the siege of Cadiz ; and in 1832 in the castles of Naupoli de Romania, with an allied garrison during an attack on that city. 24 Lieut.-Col. Bunce served at the blockade of Brest, &c. during 1803, 4, 5, and 6.