Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection appear believer blessed blood body called Christ Jesus Christian church comforts commands concerning consider consolation continue danger darkness death delight desire divine doctrine duty earth enjoy eternal evidence excellency experience eyes faith Father feel fire give given glory gospel grace hand happy hath heart heaven heavenly Hence Holy honor hope influence interest Jesus Christ kind King knowledge language light live look Lord Lord Jesus means mind nature never object peace perfect perhaps pleasures pray prayer precious present privilege promises reader reason received Redeemer religion rest rich righteousness saints salvation saved Saviour says Scrip Scriptures seek sinner soul speak spirit sufferings sure sweet thee things thou thought throne tion true truth unto watch whole wisdom wish
30. oldal - But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost ; in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
60. oldal - Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? Of works? Nay; but by the law of faith.
84. oldal - Now, he that hath wrought us for the self-same thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.
101. oldal - In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.
141. oldal - Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
157. oldal - Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure ; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
80. oldal - Although my house be not so with God ; yet he hath made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things, and sure : for this is all my salvation, and all my desire, although he make it not to grow.
76. oldal - Receive, I pray thee, the law from his mouth, and lay up his words in thine heart.
168. oldal - BLESS the LORD, O my soul : And all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, 0 my soul, And forget not all his benefits : Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; Who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction ; Who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies ; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things ; So that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.