Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham adore Allat alms amongst angels Apostle Arabs astray aught bidden bidding big with pride Book bounties will ye bring CHAPTER children of Israel created dwell therein earth evil faith fathers fear fire follow gardens give glad tidings God's grievous woe guided haply ye hear hearts heavens hell hire idolaters Islam Jews judgment day Kaabah liars manifest signs Mecca Medinah merciful and compassionate Midian mighty misbelieve Mohammed Mohammed's Moses Muslims night Noah Paradise pardon patron Pharaoh pleases praises promise prophet punishment Qur'an religion resurrection day revealed reward Sacred Mosque Satan sent servants soul steadfast in prayer Surahs surely Ta'if Thamud thee therein for aye thereof thou art thou dost thou hast thy Lord torment tribes truth turn unjust unto verily warn whomsoever whoso witness women word worship wrong YaTHrib ye twain deny ye who believe yourselves Zaqqum
190. oldal - Verily your Lord is God, who created the heavens and the earth in six days...
lxi. oldal - IN the name of the merciful and compassionate God. Say, ' He is God alone ! God the Eternal! He begets not and is not begotten ! Nor is there like unto Him any one !
333. oldal - Verily, we sent it down on the Night of Power! And what shall make thee know what the Night of Power is?- the Night of Power is better than a thousand months!
340. oldal - I seek refuge in the Lord of the daybreak, from the evil of what He has created; and from the evil of the night when it cometh on; and from the evil of the blowers upon knots; and from the evil of the envious when he envies.
145. oldal - We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to carry it and were afraid of it; and man carried it.
204. oldal - And among His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the variations of your languages and colours; Verily in that are portents for men of knowledge.
72. oldal - Men should have a portion of what their parents and kindred leave, and women should have a portion of what their parents and kindred leave, whether it be little or much, a determined portion.
309. oldal - Silsabil ! and there shall go round about them eternal boys ; when thou seest them thou wilt think them scattered pearls ;  and when thou seest them thou shalt see pleasure and a great estate! On them shall be garments of green embroidered satin and brocade! and they shall be adorned with bracelets of silver...
25. oldal - ... orphans, and the needy, and the stranger, and those who ask, and for redemption of captives; who is constant at prayer, and giveth alms; and of those who perform their covenant, when they have covenanted, and who behave themselves patiently in adversity, and hardships, and in time of violence: these are they who are true, and these are they who fear God.