A Clear Display of the Trinity, from Divine Revelation: In Three Parts ; with An Address to Enquiring Christians, to which is Added, by Way of Appendix, A Key to the Scripture Character of Jesus Christ
W. Hardcastle, 1815 - 552 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts angel apostle appeared applied argument authority begotten believe body called cause character christian church clear common concerning consequently consider created creature death Deity distinct divine divine person doctrine earth economical Elohim essence eternal evident existence express faith Father favor flesh give given glorious glory gospel hath heaven Holy Ghost honor human idea Israel JEHOVAH Jesus Christ Jews John king knowledge learned light living Lord Jesus Christ manifest manner meaning mentioned Messiah nature necessary notion object old testament particular passage perfections person places plain plurality promised proper prove reader reason receive Redeemer refers relation religion respect revelation salvation Savior says scheme scripture sense sent shew Son of God sonship soul speak Spirit suppose taken tells thee things thou tion true truth unto whole wisdom word worship
186. oldal - Fear not, Mary; for thou hast found favour with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shall call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: and he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
83. oldal - And when I saw him I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, "Fear not; I am the first and the last. I am he that liveth and was dead; and behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
115. oldal - See that ye refuse not him that speaketh : for if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven...
329. oldal - Then answered Jesus, and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do : for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
203. oldal - Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
207. oldal - These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God ; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
190. oldal - And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers, God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again ; as it is also written in the second Psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.
231. oldal - And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
242. oldal - And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh ; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions : and also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out My Spirit.