Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acknowledge affection angel Apoc appear beast behold believe blood called cast cause chapter charity Christ church coming commandments concerning confirmed consequently dead decalogue derived destroy divine truth doctrine dominion dragon dwell earth Egypt evident evils Exod external Ezek faith falses falsified Father fies fire give given grounded hand hath head heard heaven heaven and earth hell holy Humanity interior internals Isaiah Jehovah Jerem Jerusalem Jesus John judgment kingdom kings Lamb light live Lord Lord's Luke Matt means meant mind mouth natural opened passages person plagues present principled profaned prophet Psalm reason received relating religion salvation saying seen sense separated seven signi signified soul speak spiritual temple thee thence things thou tion treated understanding unto verse voice waters wisdom woman Word worship wrath
358. oldal - The beast that thou sawest, was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition : and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, (whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world,) when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
180. oldal - And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads : and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the Beast, or the number of his name.
177. oldal - And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
222. oldal - And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. 19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
374. oldal - And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
274. oldal - From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it ; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores : they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
330. oldal - And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
27. oldal - And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
161. oldal - And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.