Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Doctrine of Divine Efficiency, Defended Against Certain Modern Speculations
Edward Dorr Griffin
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
absolute control absolute dominion according action affections agency Arminian believe Bible brethren called Calvinistic certainly Christian Spectator circumcision covenant create creatures days of heaven decree deny dependent depravity divine efficiency doctrine dominion of motives Dr F Dr Fisk Dr Fitch earth efficient cause election eternal evil exercises existence faculties faith Father flesh foreknowledge foresaw foresee foreseen forever give glory God's Gospel grace greatest apparent hated hath heart heaven Holy Ghost holy Spirit illuminating Spirit influence Isai Jesus Christ John John 15 Judas language lapsed power laws means mercy mind moral agents operation perseverance Peter predestination present punishment purpose question quicken reason redemption regeneration repent righteousness saith the Lord salvation sanctification sanctify Scripture self-determining power self-love selfish sinner sins soul speak strength supreme temper texts thee theory thing thou hast tion universe unto volition whole word wrought
134. oldal - Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean ; from all your filthiness, and from all your idols will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you ; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments and do them.
146. oldal - Isaac ; (for the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth ;) it was said unto her, " The elder shall serve the younger." As it is written, " Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
129. oldal - He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall; but they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
118. oldal - That He may incline our hearts unto Him to walk in all His ways, and to keep His commandments, and His statutes, and His judgments, which He commanded our fathers.
125. oldal - Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities : for we know not what we should pray for as we ought : but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
125. oldal - For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God...
143. oldal - Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God ; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live." So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
146. oldal - In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so. Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.
151. oldal - Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.