Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abbott acid allowed answer appeared Author beautiful body called cause chemical chlorine circumstances colour consider continued course Crown 8vo Davy dear direction Edition effect electricity English expect experiments FARADAY feel formed four gave give given hands heat History hope horses hour Humphry ideas Illustrations important interest Italy Journal kind knowledge late leave lecture letter light look manner matter means metals mind morning mother motion mountain nature never notes object observed obtained opinion oxygen passed perhaps person Philosophical pleasure possible present produced published reason received remain respect Rome round Royal Institution Second seemed seen side Sir H Society substance suppose things thoughts tion various vols wish Woodcuts write wrote
10. oldal - A General Dictionary of Geography, Descriptive, Physical, Statistical, and Historical ; forming a complete Gazetteer of the World. By A. KEITH JOHNSTON, FRSE New Edition, revised to July 1867. 8vo. 81». 6d. M'Culloch's Dictionary, Geographical, Statistical, and Historical, of the various Countries, Places, and principal Natural Objects in the World.
8. oldal - An Outline of the Necessary Laws of Thought : a Treatise on Pure and Applied Logic.
8. oldal - An English-Greek Lexicon, containing all the Greek Words used by Writers of good authority. By CD YONGE, BA New Edition.
11. oldal - Owen's Lectures on the Comparative Anatomy and Physiology of the Invertebrate Animals. Second Edition, with 235 Woodcuts. 8vo. 21s. The Comparative Anatomy and Physiology of the Vertebrate Animals. By RICHARD OWEN, FRSDCL With 1,472 Woodcuts.
11. oldal - Van Der Hoeven's Handbook of ZOOLOGY. Translated from the Second Dutch Edition by the Rev. W. CLARK, MDFRS 2 vols. 8vo. with 24 Plates of Figures, 60s. Professor Owen's Lectures on the Comparative Anatomy and Physiology of the Invertebrate Animals Second Edition, with 235 Woodcuts. 8vo. 21s. The Comparative Anatomy and Physiology of the Vertebrate Animals. By RICHARD OWEN, FRSDCL 3 vols.
16. oldal - Bayldon's Art of Valuing Rents and Tillages, and Claims of Tenants upon Quitting Farms, both at Michaelmas and Lady-Day. Eighth Edition, revised by JC MORTON.
11. oldal - HOMES WITHOUT HANDS; a Description of the Habitations of Animals, classed according to their Principle of Construction.
11. oldal - De la Rive.— A Treatise on Electricity, in Theory and Practice. By A. DE LA RIVE, Professor in the Academy of Geneva. Translated for the Author by CV WALKER, JF.RS IK Three Volumes; with numerous Woodcuts.