Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
actions affect better blessed body cause Christ Christian comfort common creatures death desire Deus divine doth earth enemies evil eyes faith fear fire follow friends give glorious glory God's grace hand happy hath heart heaven holy honour hope illi infinite judgment keep labour least less light live look Lord man's matters mean mihi mind miserable nature needs never nobis once ourselves pass pleasure present quæ quàm quid quidem quod reason rest rich Saviour seek seen shew sight sins sive soul spiritual suffer sunt sure tamen thee thine things thou thou hast thoughts tion true truth unto verò weak whereas wherein wise wonder
358. oldal - The good Lord pardon every one that prepareth his heart to seek God, the Lord God of his fathers, though he be not cleansed according to the purification of the sanctuary.
283. oldal - By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise : for he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose Builder and Maker is God.
295. oldal - Do not touch me, for I am not yet ascended to my Father. But go to my brethren, and say to them: I ascend to my Father and to your Father, to my God and your God.
280. oldal - The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer ; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust ; My buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised : So shall I be saved from mine enemies.
269. oldal - Though ye have lien among the pots, yet shall ye be as the wings of a dove covered with silver, and her feathers with yellow gold.
288. oldal - If the Son shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed
264. oldal - And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend.
286. oldal - In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came to him, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Set thine house in order ; for thou shall die, and not live.