Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adopted agreed appointed Bible Bill blessed brethren bytery Cairns Christ Christian Church of England Church of Scotland clerk Committee congregation death denominational divine doctrine earnest Edinburgh elders English Presbyterian Church English Synod Ephesus faith favour feel Free Church friends give given Glasgow God's gospel grants heart held holy honour interest James Jesus John Kilmarnock labour living Loanends Lord Lord Advocate meeting ment Messrs minister Mission Board missionary moderator motion never Nonconformists ordination overture pastoral petition prayer preach preacher presby presbytery presbytery met present principle proposed pulpit question received regard religion religious instruction resolutions Sabbath schools Scotland Scotsman Scripture sermon session soul spirit stipend Street Synod teaching things thought tion Tiyo Soga truth Tuesday unanimously union United Presbyterian Church Voluntary Voluntaryism words worship young
398. oldal - I will put my law in their inward parts, And write it in their hearts; And will be their God, And they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: For they shall all know me, From the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: For I will forgive their iniquity, And I will remember their sin no more.
340. oldal - The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep : from whence then hast thou that living water ? Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle...
475. oldal - These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God ; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
399. oldal - Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
348. oldal - Thus he dwells in all, From life's minute beginnings, up at last To man — the consummation of this scheme Of being, the completion of this sphere Of life : whose attributes had here and there Been scattered o'er the visible world before, Asking to be combined, dim fragments meant To be united in some wondrous whole, Imperfect qualities throughout creation, Suggesting some one creature yet to make, Some point where all those scattered rays should meet Convergent in the faculties of man.
51. oldal - This man was instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in the spirit, he spake and taught diligently the things of the Lord, knowing only the baptism of John.
447. oldal - The Lord bless thee, and keep thee : the Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee : the Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
352. oldal - Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good ; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.