Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Account againſt Ages alſo Apoſtles appear Authority becauſe beſt Biſhop Bleſſed Body Brethren bring called carried Cauſe Charity Children Chriſt Chriſtian Church concerning Conſequences corrupt Country Darkneſs Deſign Duty Endeavours evil Example excellent Execution Faith fame Father fear firſt Gentiles give given Glory God's Goſpel Government greater Hand hath Hearts Heathen himſelf Holy Honour hope Ignorance Inſtruction Jews Judgment kind Kingdom Knowledge known Labours leaſt Light live Lord Mankind Manners Matter Means Minds moſt muſt Name Nature never Number Occaſion Order Perſons Place Power Practice Preached preſent promote Propagation Prophets Providence Publick Puniſhment Reaſon receive Reformation Regard Religion Repentance Right ſaid ſame Saviour ſay ſee ſelves Senſe ſet ſhall ſhould ſince Society ſome Souls Spirit ſtill ſuch themſelves theſe Things thoſe thought tion true Truth unto uſe Vice whole whoſe wicked World Zeal
29. oldal - ... for he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid ; for he beareth not the sword in vain. For he is a minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
32. oldal - We, greatly commending, and graciously accepting of, their Desires for the Furtherance of so noble a Work, which may, by the Providence of Almighty God, hereafter tend to the Glory of his Divine Majesty, in propagating of Christian Religion to such People, as yet live in Darkness and miserable Ignorance of the true Knowledge and Worship of God, and may in time bring the Infidels and Savages, living in those Parts, to human Civility, and to a settled and quiet Government...
32. oldal - God, which is given me to you-ward ; how that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery (as I wrote afore in few words, whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy Apostles and Prophets by the Spirit...
3. oldal - PREVENT us, O Lord, in all our doings with Thy most gracious favour, and further us with Thy continual help ; that in all our works begun, continued, and ended in Thee, we may glorify Thy holy name, and finally by Thy mercy obtain everlasting life ; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
25. oldal - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ...
10. oldal - But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith : 27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever.
4. oldal - Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace according to thy word, for mine eyes have seen thy salvation which thou hast prepared before the face of all people; a light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.
4. oldal - Heretics ; and take from them all ignorance, hardness of heart, and contempt of thy word ; and so fetch them home, blessed Lord, to thy flock, that they may be saved among the remnant of the true Israelites, and be made one fold under one Shepherd, Jesus Christ our Lord, who liveth and reigneth with thee and the Holy Spirit, one God, world without end. Amen.
3. oldal - For they that dwell at Jerusalem, and their rulers, because they knew him not, nor yet the voices of the prophets which are read every sabbath day, they have fulfilled them in condemning him.
10. oldal - For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; and that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby; and came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.